I'm going to Oregon, the place of my childhood, in a week and a half! It's exciting for me, because this is the first vacation I've planned for myself, and I'm proud of how much I'm going to enjoy it while staying on a ridiculously small budget.
I'm also excited that I'll be getting out of Provo before I start another school year. And I'll be gone when certain boys start getting to Provo back from their missions, and since I'm definitely living my own life and not worrying about that, I want to make sure I am in fact not worrying about it when the time comes around.
Plus, Portland is a super cool place, and I get to take romantic walks on the beach with my best friend. Life is good.
1 comment:
I am SO excited tooooooo!!!!!!!! You're so awesome for planning and being so on top of things. And the romantic walks will be pretty nice... :)
Post a Comment