Monday, January 10, 2011

School. Again.

Still waiting for the motivation bug to take over my mind and body. Do I really feel like starting another semester? Only if I like my classes. Can I be a little more decisive please? Can I just commit to my classes?

I think I have commitment problems. But only when it comes to things I don't like as much. When I really love something, I'm 100% committed. Bleh. Give your classes a chance, Rachel. You won't love anything unless you work hard for it. Ok? Ok.

Also, having too many options can make it harder to choose between them. I could get a visual arts minor. I have like 100 classes I can choose from for the next 3 semesters. Not cool.

Also, I don't want to date anyone right now. The idea is annoying to me. I would be ok if I could be 100% committed, but as you can see I'm not exactly in a mood to try things out.

I am feeling a little lazy. Probably because I know that I have four more semesters left including this one without a break. And then I will be done. So... neither is very comforting. First, I don't want to graduate. Second, I don't want to graduate any later than April 2012 so I'm pushing myself to get done faster. Do those two facts make sense together? Definitely not.

So. My official class schedule for this semester:
D&C 325
Italian 102
Art History 380 aka Hum 425R - Ancient Mesoamerican Studies Seminar
Art History 350 Modern Art
Humanities 262 OR English 361 - I hate making decisions.

How about someone else picks for me. American Humanities 2, or American 19th century literature? And should I drop my D&C class? And can I take 13 credits without pushing my grad deadline back? And am I allowed to just quit dating forever? :P

No comments: