THE RULES
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter/facebook and tell them you've tagged them.
1. I have a stuffed animal bear on my bed named Beary. He's the perfect size for cuddling.
2. My new all-time favorite movie is Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
3. Sometimes I am really vain when it comes to nail polish and shoes.
4. When I am sad I like to watch myself cry in the mirror to remind me that Heavenly Father loves me even when my face is splotchy. :)
5. Today I bought a smothered sweet pork burrito with Extra Meat!!!
6. My roommates are wonderful and I really lucked out this year!
7. My mom is marrying an Australian man this year and I will then have 15 siblings.
8. I really really really really really want a Canon Rebel T2i dslr camera. Really bad.
9. Whenever I have a roommate who is engaged, I always have a (sleeping) dream in which they love me instead. Awkward.
10. I have yet to meet a white boy who is as nice as latin american boys are. I just love their mannerisms and politeness and playful personalities. Totally not racist. ;)
11. My guilty pleasure movie is Center Stage.
1. What is your favorite day of the week? I love THURSDAYS because I get to go to my Italy prep class and plan!
2. Are you introverted or extroverted? I'm definitely introverted but I love getting to know people one-on-one and have lots of dear and close friends. :)
3. What is your favorite fashion trend that you've ever participated in? Right now I'm lovin the piling your hair on top of your hair trend, and I'm working my way up to getting my own hair ridiculously high on my head.
4. Do you have a life motto? If so, what is it? My life motto is - Feel deeply, open your heart, and love others.
5. Did you have an imaginary friend growing up? I used to take walks in the dry creek behind my house and imagine I was talking to a boy that I would someday fall in love with and marry.
6. Gandalf versus Dumbledore. Who wins? GANDALF the White!!!!
7. Who is your celebrity man crush? Oh man, Jude Law is so good looking, but I think I would go for Jeremy Northam. I'm all about the kind eyes.
8. Who is your celebrity girl crush? Oh definitely Jessica Alba. :) And Rachel McAdams.
9. What is something that anyone who wants to really understand you should know about you? That my #1 love language is quality time. :)
10. What is your dream concert to go to? This isn't really a concert but.... I've always wanted to go to a comedy show for Bill Cosby.
11. What is the saddest thing you have ever lost? Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment