Monday, December 7, 2009

MY choir.

Dear Everyone,

I just made a fun discovery. I am featured on David Archuleta's christmas album! Ok, so not me personally. But, my choir, the Salt Lake Children's Choir, is! I was in the choir way back when. It was one of the most special experiences of my childhood. We got to sing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and go to conventions with them and the BYU Concert Choir. A few year's ago we were the background choir for the Christmas Oranges radio broadcast on ksl. Every December, we would (and still do) sing in St Madeline's Cathedral in SLC. Every time I hear them sing, I cry. It was such a precious experience to me.

Anyway, my dear, dear choir is the background choir in Ave Maria in David Archuleta's album. It's not the coolest thing we've ever done, but I have bragging rights. :) We are so cool! I am so very proud of our grumpy director, Mr. Woodward, and for all the cute kids still in the choir.

You can listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GybMaV5NeEQ

No comments: