Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cozyness and Romance

Um... there's a really cute boy in one of my classes. He is just fantastic and mature and thoughtful and I am trying not to think about that while I do research. But it's obviously not working - since I'm blogging about it instead! :) The idea of a man is so appealing at this time of year, with the cold snowy days, hot chocolate, christmas music, warm soup... you just want a little romance to complete it all. Why can't I just be Anne of Green Gables and go on romantic hay rides and drink romantic apple cider with romantic young men? Okay, enough of that.
This week I have eaten all sorts of chili, soups, biscuits, apple cider, and other yummy warm comfort foods.
My roommates sure make this apartment feel like a home. It's like having a fireplace in your heart always. That's just as good as being the heroine in your own living romance novel, right?

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I am in a relationship with your apartment. Your APT is like the coziest romance there is because you all are so wonderful :)