Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Favorite School

Oh goodness, I never want this semester to end, I love it so much. I love my major (Humanities) because I get to read literature and talk about art and listen to music and discuss and write and research. I also love it because I get to pick a language, and emphasis, and basically construct more than half of my major classes. And I choose.... Italian, English lit emphasis, and a particular emphasis in the 19th century through the beginning of the 20th century. Taking classes in transcendentalism, romantic literature, romantic art, gothic literature, post-impressionism and expressionism, modern art, 19th century philosophy, american lit. So........ I'm happy. Yep. Good thing I'm going to grad school - I don't want this to end. The more I learn, the more beauty I see.
Plus there is that cute boy in my class, which is also just nice.
I am NEVER LEAVING! Until April 2012, anyway.

No comments: