Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hello World!

Next week my very closest friend is getting married, she has been engaged for the past.. 3-4 months? It has been really interesting. I don't think I would do it again, but I am also very excited for them. Some of my other closest friends also got married this year, great for them! Here are some pictures from my good friends KT and David's wedding in February:







You can see more of their pics at: http://www.campbellphotographyutah.com/Weddings/Patty

Wedding days are so surreal - you just stand there and and watch other people move on with their lives. It is beautiful and painful all at once -but I'm glad I get to experience it. I am SO excited for my wonderful best friend Katrina to be married in one week!


(Photo cred: Michelle Sutterfield!)

On another note, my 21st birthday has finally arrived, and it is next Tuesday, right before Katrina's big day! I am so excited to be in Seattle for my birthday, celebrating and getting ready. It is going to be the best week evah!

PS if you guys want to see some AhMAZING pictures of ITALY that a good friend of mine took this past spring term, go here: http://italiabydanyell.blogspot.com/. I am obsessed!

No comments: